General Biodot Questions:
We recommend that the Biodot® skin thermometer should be placed on the hand in the gentle dip between the thumb and the forefinger. This allows high visibility and is naturally protected from undo abrasion.
Biodot® skin thermometers will last several years stored in a cool, dry location. Even when the adhesive on the back has expired, the dot should continue to register temperature change.
No–The Biodot® skin thermometers are non-toxic and completely safe for use on any external part of the body.
Biodot Order Information:
Visit the ‘Forgot Password’ page.
For online orders, Standard Shipping Rates within the US are as follows:
- Orders of 1 to 10 packs of Biodots with up to 99 Color Code Charts = $3.00*
- Orders including 11 to 40 packs of Biodots and/or 100 to 400 Color Code Charts = $7.00**
- All other orders must call or email.
*Priority & Express Shipping are available for an added fee.
**Priority Shipping only.
For online orders, Standard Shipping Rates to Canada are as follows (USD):
- Orders of 1 to 10 packs of Biodots = $10.00
- All other orders, including Priority/Express Shipping, must call or email.